Live Skype interviews that look great - and sound amazing.
Integrate broadcast quality Skype to your production for immediate access to fresh, global, authoritative content.
People are talking.Reach 300 million monthly connected Skype users. Anywhere. Anytime.
The live interview. It’s the most compelling aspect of a newscast, entertainment show, sporting event or webcast. Great remote guests will make your shows more engaging, but only when they look and sound as good as their perspective.
TalkShow is a video calling production system designed for television studios and live event producers. Transform every Skype video call with higher video and audio quality to deliver a great production to your audience. Any video-enabled Skype user is just a call away.
TalkShow allows you to initiate or receive calls from any video-enabled desktop, laptop, mobile device, conference room, Internet TV or game console running Skype software. You can operate all aspects of a live Skype video call in the control room like any other video source, work free of audio/visual distractions such as secondary call notifications and advertisements.
- Manage every aspect of a live Skype video call - just like any other video source.
- Full-scale HD video with picture adjustment and audio enhancements.
- Work free of audio/visual distractions such as secondary call notifications and advertisements.
- Built-in video preview display and tally support.
Provides one HD-SDI output channel of professional Skype video. Designed for television studios and live event producers, it enhances every Skype video call with video and audio tools to deliver a great production to your audience.
TalkShow VS-100 is a 1RU integrated hardware and software system that includes: Skype TX software; 2 channels (1 in, 1 out) HD-SDI I/O; Professional XLR and SDI-embedded audio and a Call management and control interface.
It is the only video calling production system to add full-bandwidth call recording; pro audio tools, auto color and proc amp controls; Video over IP via NewTek NDI; audio over IP via Dante; built-in video preview display and tally support.
TalkShow VS 4000 is the professional, multi-channel video calling system designed to simultaneously connect you with up to 4 remote guests - regardless of location - in real time and deliver distraction-free, broadcast-quality HD content with complete production control. Instantly connect with multiple contacts around the world with superior multi-caller conversations:
- 4-in, 4-out video calling system
- Compact 1U rack-mount frame
- Premium production, video, and audio controls
- Consolidated, multi-caller control with tally notification
Skype TX 4 is optimised to minimise distractions so producers can focus on great interviews with clean, full-resolution HD video. TalkShow VS 4000 adds functionality comparable to what professional broadcasters are familiar and comfortable with like proc amp, white balance, advanced colour configuration and automatic colour correction, gain, graphic equaliser, compressor/limiter and noise gate controls.
It features standalone call control and production control interfaces for independent call management and technical configuration. Comprehensive, behind-the- scenes video, audio, communication and monitoring capabilities are included.
Reach 300 million monthly Skype users with:
- 4 concurrent Skype video channels
- 4-in, 4-out HD-SDI connections
- Integrated NDI technology supporting input and output over IP
- Included NDI Webserver
- Tally notification on all call channels
- Integrated Dante network audio support
Independent Control Interfaces
Easily set up a multi-operator production workflow, with separate interfaces for call and production management. Skype TX Control software can be operated from the TalkShow VS 4000 system or installed on another machine as a standalone call control center, allowing the producer to manage calls and talent, while a production operator handles video and audio.
Group or Queue Callers
Connect with any combination of guests from around the world simultaneously or in sequence, for compelling live conversation, expert analysis, real-time commentary, and in-depth discussion.
Deliver conversations that sound more professional. Independently adjust incoming and outgoing audio signals for the highest-quality sound, with the only video calling system that offers built-in gain control, graphic equalizer, compressor/limiter, and noise gate settings.Supports multiple mix-minus signals.
Pristine Live Video
Ensure your guests look as good as they sound, with enhanced real-time image processing and fully configurable correction tools, including proc amp controls, auto color setting, and white balance—and clean, deinterlaced return video to caller.
Receive video calls over IP anywhere on your network. Built-in NewTek NDI technology allows routing of Skype video calls to any compatible NDI receiving device (including TriCaster® and 3Play™) while enabling selection of any NDI video source for return to caller over the network.
TalkShow in your workflow. It’s a natural fit.
One of the best things about TalkShow is how easily it fits into any broadcast studio, control room or live production environment. Producers and engineers will like:
- The simplicity of 1RU rack mount equipment integration.
- The instant familiarity with Skype software and integrated production tools for improving video/audio quality.
- The ability to offload Skype calls from existing laptops with other applications, OS, firewall, and IT software that can interfere with airing video calls.
- The ability to transmit Skype calls when its not safe to have truck masts up.
The TalkShow Advantage
One of the best things about TalkShow is how easily it fits in to any broadcast studio, control room or live production environment. The TalkShow system takes up just 1RU and sends a pre-enhanced Skype call directly into the production switcher over SDI. You will always have immediate access to fresh, global, authoritative content - and immediately engage the right expert from around the world, anytime.
Unlike other Skype TX systems on the market, TalkShow VS-100 offers these unique benefits:
- Fully integrated Dante audio support
- Full-bandwidth call recording
- Manual and auto color correction controls
- One-click, talk-back communication between operator and caller
- Full-motion, high-quality input and output video previews
- Tally notification to indicate when calls are on the air
- Over-the-network integration with TriCaster and 3Play
- Comprehensive system restore
- Advanced audio configuration and more
View the TalkShow Demonstration below
Find out more at NewTek TalkShow.